Natural, solid wood crib that grows with your child.
American Baby Classics is owned by a family that works hard designing, creating and hand-building awesome solid wood furniture!
Every crib is hand-built from the scratch, one at a time by skilled craftsman.
Abigail Crib Features
- The Abigail crib is a high-quality piece, that as your child grows, easily converts into a youth bed, and then into a full size bed.
- Conversion parts are sold separately and available as an add on to this crib - shown below for reference (finishing will match the one of the crib).
- Safe crib - meets all the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) Standards.
- Sturdy and built to last a lifetime.
- Made of solid wood.
- Made to order and available as shown in pictures or customizable (optional).
Can be built in the hardwood of your choice, and in a variety of finishing colors to fit your decor - if you wish to purchase this crib in a different wood or color please contact us directly for details.
Abigail Crib Specifications
- Dimensions: 57"W x 48"H x 29½"D.
- Made in the USA.
- Shown in:
- Material: Brown Maple wood.
- Finishing: Swiss Knight paint.
- All cribs include steel mattress springs and all the hardware and tools needed for all 3 stages, as well as a detailed picture assembly instruction manual.
- Assembly instructions also available here.
- Any mattress used in this crib must be at least 27 1/4 inches by 51 5/8 inches with a thickness not exceeding 6 inches - mattress not included.
Time to ship/lead time: this is a made to order crib, please allow 8 weeks for this item to ship.