A perfect complement to your little one’s sweetly styled haven...
Echoing the facets and beauty of a crystal, the carved layers that step up the top edge of the Cristallo Double Dresser bring a sense of shine to your little one’s space.
Cristallo Double Dresser Features
- Four large drawers and three small ones, with plenty of room to store everything from blankets to adorable little tees.
- Each of the drawer boxes are crafted from Radiatta Pine, and the drawers move effortlessly on soft-closing drawer glides.
- Designed with elegant lines and a clean, simple look that hints at a vintage style.
- Pairs wonderfully with the rest of the Cristallo Collection for a room that is as fashionable as it is functional.
- Pali's Changing Tray fits on top of this dresser, creating a perfect place to change your baby.
- Finished with non-toxic finishes that are regularly tested to ensure that they exceed the required standards for lead.
Cristallo Double Dresser Specifications
- Available in Vintage White and Granite.
- Dimensions: 52 x 21 x 34.5 H in.
- Materials: Acacia, Poplar and Birch Veneer.
- 1 year warranty.
PALI'S QUALITY AND VALUE
- Superior Italian design.
Superior Safety and Top Quality Manufacturing
- Meet or exceed all mandatory and voluntary standards for all of our products.
- Every production run is tested to exceed all required lead standards.
- All composite wood exceeds requirements for California standards of formaldehyde emissions.
- Drawers slide in and out smoothly on full-extension drawer glides.
- Self-closing drawers in selected collections.
- Drawer boxes crafted out of solid Radiata Pine with English dovetail joinery at both the front and back.
- Each drawer box is finely sanded and finished with a clear top coat.
- Solid wood corner blocks and supports attached underneath every drawer box at each corner for added strength.
- MDF back panels are attached using screws spaced every 6-8” for secure attachment and easy to access the case interior in the event a repair is needed.
Commitment to the Environment
- Solid woods that are sustainably harvested from trusted and reliable sources that are committed to minimizing environmental impact.
- Non-toxic finishes that are regularly tested for lead content.
- CARB compliant composite woods that are certified to meet California formaldehyde emissions standards.