Comfort on wheels for little passengers!
The Greentom Carrycot includes a 100% organic, high quality mattress made of organic cotton, flax and wool. The triple layered mattress filling is made of wool from sheep that are raised organically (and happy) in the Northern part of Holland and organically grown flax. The cover breathes, is easy to clean and can be washed by hand. The natural ingredients make this mattress safe, cozy, soft and comfortable. No harmful chemicals are used in the production of this mattress. Very comfortable and sustainable!
Carrycot Stroller Features
- One frame fits all.
- Carrycot includes a 100% organic mattress.
- Extremely maneuverable: very smooth ride.
- Easy all-around handling.
- Easy fold system with integrated folding lock.
- Washable, easily removable fabric (UPF rating 50+).
- Available in 10 fabric colors and 3 frame colors!
- Optional accessories: shopping bag, diaper bag, car seat adapters, footmuff and raincover.
- Additional frame
- Carrycot fabric
- Organic mattress
Greentom is a green stroller, made of high quality (recycled) materials:
- The frame, made of recycled, post-consumer polypropylene.
- The Bottle Fabric Collection fabric, made of recycled PET-bottles.
- Components are easy to disassemble and can be reused or recycled.
- Greentom products do not contain BPA, PVC or phthalates and are non-toxic.
Carrycot Stroller Specifications
- You should register your product your Greentom within 90 days of purchase. Find detailed registration and warranty information here.
- Find the Greentom's instructions manual here.