Introducing Isabella: the beautiful Moses Basket from Pali Design.
Isabella Moses Basket Features
- Perfect for cradling your infant from the moment you arrive home.
- The Isabella Moses Basket is recommended from newborn to when a child can roll over, begins to push up on hands and knees or who has reached a weight of 15 lbs. (7.3kg).
- Large, European size basket to keep your precious one close a little while longer when compared with other baskets.
- Softgoods included: basket liner, mattress, sheet and large, fleece-lined blanket.
- The Isabella Moses Basket features delicate embroidery surrounding the basket liner edges with color coordinated ties.
- Plush softgoods are machine washable.
- Wood stand included: with four ultra smooth gliding casters with individual safety brakes.
- Casters are European designed for ultra smooth operation.
- Easily moves from room to room.
- Finishes respect all lead and heavy metal content standards required by CPSC (ASTM F963-07 and 16CFR1303).
Isabella Moses Basket Specifications
- Dimensions: Total 35 x 21 x 32 H; Basket 35 x 19 x13 H; Stand 31 x 21 x 29 H in.
- 1 year warranty.
- Fabrics are 100% Cotton.
- Basket constructed of maize.
- Stand constructed of Birch plywood and Beech veneer.
- Meets the following safety standards:
- ASTM F2194-13a Standards for Bassinets and Cradles.
- 16CFR1218 Standards for Bassinets and Cradles.
- Canada SOR/2010-261 CHPA Cribs, Cradles and Bassinets.
PALI'S QUALITY AND VALUE
- Superior Italian design.
Superior Safety and Top Quality Manufacturing
- Meet or exceed all mandatory and voluntary standards for all of our products.
- Every production run is tested to exceed all required lead standards.
- All composite wood exceeds requirements for California standards of formaldehyde emissions.
Commitment to the Environment
- Solid woods that are sustainably harvested from trusted and reliable sources that are committed to minimizing environmental impact.
- Non-toxic finishes that are regularly tested for lead content.
- CARB compliant composite woods that are certified to meet California formaldehyde emissions standards.