A clean, classic crib with a streamlined style.
The Lucca Forever Crib is styled similarly to the Torino Forever Crib with clean and classic lines. Surrounded by evenly spaced slats, the Lucca Forever Crib is complemented by a wider strip with beveled panels at the center. The key difference between this crib and the Torino Forever Crib is that the crib is same height all the way around the edge. This design makes it easy for you to place the crib in any location in your nursery and still reach your baby from every side.
This Set Includes:
Double Dresser OR 5-Drawer Dresser
Lucca Crib Features
- Strong and sturdy. Constructed from Radiata Pine.
- The Lucca Forever Crib converts into a toddler bed and full-sized bed - a cost-effective solution that will last until your baby becomes a kid!
- Crib's design makes it easy for you to place the crib in any location in your nursery and still reach your baby from every side.
Lucca Crib Specifications
- Available in White finishing.
- Dimensions: 57.5 x 33.25 x 37 H in.
- Materials: Radiata Pine.
- 1 year warranty.
- Assembly instructions available here.
- Please note that, when converting the crib into a full-size bed you need to use under the mattress either a box spring or a bunky board.
- Find a suitable mattress here.
PALI'S QUALITY AND VALUE
- Superior Italian design.
- Pali's beautiful cribs convert to toddler bed, child’s day bed and full-size bed.
- Cribs have cut-outs on side panel posts to ensure crib bedding can be tied on securely.
- Nylon glides on cribs and cases to help protect wood floors.
- Adjustable glides on front feet in selected collections.
- For both safety and aesthetic purposes Pali cribs have recessed holes and counter-sunk screws so that the screw heads can be hidden.
Superior Safety and Top Quality Manufacturing
- Cribs and toddler rail conversions are JPMA certified.
- All cases are tested to voluntary ASTM standards.
- Meet or exceed all mandatory and voluntary standards for all of our products.
- Every production run is tested to exceed all required lead standards.
- All crib slats are constructed of select solid Radiata Pine for superior strength.
- All crib slats are glued and nailed, top and bottom to ensure product safety.
- All composite wood exceeds requirements for California standards of formaldehyde emissions.
- Taller cases feature tip restraint kits.
- Drawers slide in and out smoothly on full-extension drawer glides.
- Self-closing drawers in selected collections.
- Drawer boxes crafted out of solid Radiata Pine with English dovetail joinery at both the front and back.
- Each drawer box is finely sanded and finished with a clear top coat.
- Solid wood corner blocks and supports attached underneath every drawer box at each corner for added strength.
- MDF back panels are attached using screws spaced every 6-8” for secure attachment and easy to access the case interior in the event a repair is needed.
Commitment to the Environment
- Solid woods that are sustainably harvested from trusted and reliable sources that are committed to minimizing environmental impact.
- Non-toxic finishes that are regularly tested for lead content.
- CARB compliant composite woods that are certified to meet California formaldehyde emissions standards.