With both dreams and beauty in mind, Pali has created the Pavone convertible crib.
The Pavone Crib is a wonderful place for you and your little one to both begin to dream. With ends that arch up to the sky with a delicate curve, inherent in the modern design is a reminder to be reaching for the stars. The shape of this modern baby crib also pays homage to the beautiful peacock, a bird whose name is Pavone in Italian and is known for stunningly beautiful feathers that sparkle in the sun. Designed by Italian designers, mid-century influences are apparent in the classical rounded spindles paired with the arched frame and endearing angled legs.
Pavone Crib Features
- Made in Italy using solid wood.
- Enhanced by features such as a solid beech mattress support that lets you position the mattress in two places, making it easy to adjust as your little one grows.
- Convertible to toddler bed with the Pavone Toddler Rail (sold separately).
Pavone Crib Specifications
- Available in White/Natural or Mocha/White finish.
- Dimensions: 54.5 x 31.5 x 36H in.
- Materials: Solid Beechwood.
- Find a suitable mattress here.
- Warranty: Every Pali Pavone Modern Crib and Pavone Toddler Rail is backed by our one-year limited warranty from manufacturing defects starting from the date of purchase. Pali offers a complimentary extra year warranty on all cribs and toddler rails when you register your Pali product within 3 months of purchase. See palitaly.com/warranty-statement for complete details.
PALI'S QUALITY AND VALUE
- Superior Italian design.
- Pali's beautiful cribs convert to toddler bed, child’s day bed and full-size bed.
- Cribs have cut-outs on side panel posts to ensure crib bedding can be tied on securely.
- Nylon glides on cribs and cases to help protect wood floors.
- Adjustable glides on front feet in selected collections.
- For both safety and aesthetic purposes Pali cribs have recessed holes and counter-sunk screws so that the screw heads can be hidden.
Superior Safety and Top Quality Manufacturing
- Cribs and toddler rail conversions are JPMA certified.
- All cases are tested to voluntary ASTM standards.
- Meet or exceed all mandatory and voluntary standards for all of our products.
- Every production run is tested to exceed all required lead standards.
- All crib slats are constructed of select solid Radiata Pine for superior strength.
- All crib slats are glued and nailed, top and bottom to ensure product safety.
- All composite wood exceeds requirements for California standards of formaldehyde emissions.
- Taller cases feature tip restraint kits.
- Drawers slide in and out smoothly on full-extension drawer glides.
- Self-closing drawers in selected collections.
- Drawer boxes crafted out of solid Radiata Pine with English dovetail joinery at both the front and back.
- Each drawer box is finely sanded and finished with a clear top coat.
- Solid wood corner blocks and supports attached underneath every drawer box at each corner for added strength.
- MDF back panels are attached using screws spaced every 6-8” for secure attachment and easy to access the case interior in the event a repair is needed.
Commitment to the Environment
- Solid woods that are sustainably harvested from trusted and reliable sources that are committed to minimizing environmental impact.
- Non-toxic finishes that are regularly tested for lead content.
- CARB compliant composite woods that are certified to meet California formaldehyde emissions standards.