Quality and craftsmanship that celebrate parenthood.
The 1st Chair celebrates newborn and parenthood with a feeling of awe that inspires a response in kind. Each chair is created with a craftsman’s attention to detail that performs every day and night, as you expect. With many companies exiting American made upholstery, The 1st Chair felt it was important to bring some of that craftsmanship back and focus on the quality and story that today’s parents are looking for when completing their nurseries.
Every glider and recliner has been analyzed to satisfy current decorating trends, beautiful fabric applications and quality construction. Much attention has been given to the design and development of our chairs.
Ashton Swivel Glider Features
- Arm height for a natural perch to support you and baby, back cushion height and filling to sink your head into as well as a superior seat cushion.
- Proprietary Gel-Topper™ cushion gives you in- the-moment comfort and ensures long lasting, quality seating.
- Perfect for the living room once it outgrows the nursery.
- Matching ottomans available:
- Available with exclusive 3P fabric that is very easy to clean.
- 3P Protected™ is the 1st chair's label given to a group of fabrics selected specifically for nursery use.
- Not only do these fabrics offer a soft hand, they are inherently stain-resistant and have extraordinary clean ability without the use of PFC chemicals.
- These exceptional fabrics are created through a process called UPCYCLING, which results in a low carbon footprint for sustainability. As an added bonus, they are also made in the USA!
Ashton Swivel Glider Specifications
- Dimensions: 33 x 31 x 40 H.
- Frame materials: pine wood.
- Designed, created and manufactured in the US.
- Made to order.
- Swivel: yes
- Reclining: no
- Seat cushion is removable.
- No assembly required.
- Frame: lifetime
- Springs: 10 years
- Foam: 5 years
- Mechanism: 2 years
- Fabric: 1 year
- Features 7 quality construction features that make them the benchmark in Nursery seating:
Shipping: this is a made to order product, please allow 4-6 weeks for this item to ship.